Thursday 12 December 2013

No such thing as dangerous dogs !

Once again I am furious about some folk who think that some dogs are dangerous,  While sitting with my daughter and son in law at the PDSA for treatment of their dog, A woman sitting opposite us said that she did not like Staff or Rottweiler  dogs as they are dangerous, Well that put my back up right away !  I told her that there is no such thing as a dangerous dog as it is the owners that are the culprits not the animals! Why can't these stupid people get it in to their heads that dogs are not born dangerous, They are made that way by cruel humans who train them to fight!  I have never in my life had a dangerous dog, So come on people treat your pets right and don't make them vicious !








Now lets stop this silly narrow minded myth about dogs ! It is simply not true !


Thanks for your support and for reading this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see then please comment!