Wednesday 10 September 2014

Beware of false profiles on facebook

Here I am again, This time a WARNING to all who use facebook !   I received a friend request from a woman who insisted that she knew me from a pub in Abbey wood London SE2, I used to sing on a karaoke there and she reckoned that so did she, Well we started chatting as you do in an innocent fashion , The next thing I knew she messaged my wife and told her a pack of lies about the conversation that we had ! The things she told my wife nearly split us up ! The things she said was disgusting !  It turned out to be a false facebook account that a malicious person had set up to cause trouble, Fortunately for me they made a few mistakes that made us realise it was false, My wife and I are now ok once more ! So Please beware who you except as friends !


You can read more great articles on this blog, Thanks for your support and for reading this blog .





                pbpaulburns2@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see then please comment!