Friday 29 November 2013

I love my dogs

You know, There is nothing like having lovely pets in your home , My cat makes it homely, But my dogs are a bundle of joy, They give us unconditional love that is unequalled by humans, When ever we go out, The dogs always give us a greeting when we come home that is so true and pure and wonderful !
My dogs are a white Staff with a few brindle spots and a cross Sfaff/Rottwieller  with Full Brindle coat, They are both so lovable creatures without one bad bone in their bodies, How sweet they are!
What upsets me, Is when Idiotic people say that dogs are dangerous ! It is not the dogs that are dangerous ! It is the owners that make them that way ! I know that my dogs would not hurt a fly, So don't believe people who insist that they are dangerous !

 The white female staff above was neutered when she was younger , But The male dog has just fathered 8 beautiful puppy's just like him, The mother is belonging to our daughter, I made the mistake of falling asleep when the dogs were out in her garden and he got at her, But what lovely puppy's they are as some are shown bellow !







You can read about more articles on this blog, For Music etc, Go to my other blog called  This is paul burns music  at   paulburns07.blogspot.com
or go to Paul Burns Music www.friendburst.com/Rockhousemusicproject
or go to The Rockhouse Music Project Page on facebook ( please like my page)
Thanks for your support and for reading this blog.


                             My lovely Staff  

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see then please comment!