Friday 13 June 2014

Football ( why blame the manager ?)

Hi, Just a short one this time, Now I am not a great football fan, I do however support Arsenal as I was born up the road from their ground in Highbury and the Emirates stadium is even nearer to where I used to live, The thing that puzzles me is, Why do they always sack the manager when a team plays bad ?  After all, The manager is not the one who kicks the ball, Looks to me like they need a scapegoat for their bad football playing or am I missing the point ! I also think that women play a better game than men !





You can read more articles and topics etc on this blog
Thanks for your support and for reading this blog





                  pbpaulburns2@gmail.com
         rockhousemusicproject@outlook.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see then please comment!