Friday 26 July 2013

Painting tip

I was doing some painting in my garden , I suddenly realised that I had nothing to clean my brush with, Then a great idea hit me, Tip Use old used cooking oil ? , Yes you did read it correctly Cooking oil works just as good as white spirit and without that horrible smell that white spirit lingers all around the house after use ! So there you have it, Recycling at its best , You know lots of items can be recycled ie Pallets, Reclaimed wood save me a fortune, You can make anything from a garden fence right down to a garden table, So get recycling, You know it makes sense!



Left is recycled wood as a garden fence


Thanks for your support and for reading this blog.






              pbpaulburns2@gmail.com
              paulburns07@hotmail.co.uk
  Music blog  paulburns07.blogspot.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see then please comment!