Sunday 14 July 2013

Bloody greedy government charging us even more for road tax !

You know what! I am bloody furious with our government, The bloody chancellor has put my car tax up to £143 for six months, Is this money to line their pockets! I am sure they do not spend it on our roads, Have you seen the state of them lately, It is a bloody disgrace, Now I have got to sell my car and get a smaller one just to please the hypocrites in our government who drive around in their great big Jags and Bentley's, I wouldn't mind betting that they are exempt, It is surely daylight robbery ! I only have a 2 ltre Chrysler Neon, Surly it should be cheaper than that !
                                             


pbpaulburns2@gmail.com

Thanks for your support and for reading this blog !  

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see then please comment!