Sunday 12 January 2014

Isn't Life suprising !

Life is so strange, How often do you get the surprise of your life, Perhaps winning a new car, Or a Holiday , Or even the lottery !  Well I am so over the moon because , After loosing my two sons when they moved away in the early 70s, I was amazed that they have now found me after nearly 40 years of not knowing where they were !
I Thank the Lord God for reuniting us after all that time, We have so much to catch up on ! It just goes to show that you should never ever give up on hopes that you may have about something in life that you think may be impossible ! It could just happen, Thank you dear Jesus for your kindness and Love !






You can read more interesting topics on this blog, Thanks for your support and for reading this blog .















No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see then please comment!