Friday 29 March 2013

Do you recycle things ? I do !

You know, There is not one week that I don't find something to recycle, I mean from pallets to old wood and other old things, I am even building my recording studio out of recycled wood and other reclaimed stuff, It saves me a fortune and is also good for the environment, Just recently, The lady next door was clearing out her loft and found a pair of old stereo units, As she was going to put them in the skip, I asked if I could have them, I then took them apart and made a good one out of the two , Now I can play my vinyl once again, I also was given an old 1950s Murphy valve record player with a Colaro auto changer, After a good service and a clean, It is a great little gem! I find that old pallets make great wood for building things! And if I see wood that is dumped , I always ask for it as it is also useful for building things! I recently made a loudspeaker enclosure from the panels of an old kitchen cabinet, It has done a great job , Also by keeping the old screws from the cabinet and other bits and bobs, More money is saved. I have always done this long before recycling was introduced so it is not a new thing, Why can't we all do that !

1950s Record player.


Even this Proffesional tape machine is recycled .


You can read more articles on this blog !  Thanks for your support  and for reading this blog '






No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see then please comment!