Wednesday 30 November 2011

Looking for my nephew Paul Armstong

Hi everyone, I need your help to find my nephew Paul Armstrong , I have been trying to find him for 10 years now, He was last known living in kidbrook estate se3 i think it was, If any one out there knows where he is , Please direct him to my blog or facebook  or twitter , Thank you!Now for something comletly diferrent, How do so many twats get away with using their mobile phone while driving! Only the other day I was almost driven off the road by some mindless idiot in a transit van who was so interested in his phone, His driving was not that important to him! I wouldn't mind if i were driving a little car, he may not have seen me, But i was driving a Mitubishi Showgun/Pajero at the time, So he had no excuse ( IDIOT ). Then there is the person who bungs up the road by picking their kids up outside the school and parking in the most ridiculous manner! Oh how some people can be so anoying! So if you read this and you drive, Please drive safely and considerate, Thank you all!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see then please comment!